Friday, January 6, 2012

It's Go Time!


It’s here. The time is NOW. This is my last weekend of laziness, of carefreeness. Classes start on Monday! I am registered, the semester is paid for, I am all setJ Here are my classes:

Voice Minor I (voice lessons throughout the semester)
Percussion Instruments
Guitar Minor I
Survey and Study of the Exceptional Child (Special Ed)
Fundamentals of Music (Basic music theory)
Student Recital I (I’ll have one every semester)
Large Ensemble (University Choir, in this case)
African and Afro-American Music Lit
Music Lit. Baroque/Classical

I’m hoping to finish the coursework in 5 semesters total. Then I have to do an internship for one semester, making 6 semesters before I’m completely finished. This is my goal.

holycrapimgonnabeamusictherapist!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment